Abandonment & Compliance Services
High Arctic’s experienced engineering team specializes in program design for Abandonments, Suspension and Well remediation projects that meet and exceed regulatory requirements. These include:
- Well Classification based on AER Directive 13 and Directive 20 guidelines
- Engineered well reviews for surface casing vent flows (SCVF) and gas mitigation (GM) remediation, cement and formation isolation, high-pressure and high-temperature operations, and liability studies
- Well File Review of the intended suspension or abandoned well with a pertinent data sheet, updated downhole diagram and a summary of the well abandonment procedures
- Regulatory support and submissions for all jurisdictions in western Canada
High Arctic Energy Services’ Engineering Field Services team offers industry leading knowledge, equipment and processes that ensure clients are receiving the most comprehensive, safe and cost-effective services available today.
Our range of services includes:
- Downhole Suspensions, Abandonments and Remediation – site supervision, coordination and field execution
- Surface Abandonments – wellhead cut & cap, well re-entry, pipeline abandonments, removals and discontinuations and facility abandonments
- Inspections – pre-abandonment, inactive wells, surface casing vent flow testing and gas migration testing
Data Management – ClearCompliance
ClearCompliance is an online software program to manage regulatory compliance of inactive wells and pipelines. It is a single data repository tool with built-in data validation, which applies a set of industry standard rules across all business units / assets, and significantly reduces risk and enhances reporting and forecasting abilities.
Every well that is licensed to a subscribing company is automatically loaded and maintained in the database, allowing users to manage their inactive wells to ensure they are compliant with local regulations.
Data Management - ClearCompliance
- ClearCompliance is an online software program to manage regulatory compliance of inactive wells and pipelines.