High Arctic’s BOP Rentals supply the oil and gas industry with specialty equipment including high pressure BOPs, drilling manifolds, accumulator units, flanges, adapters, spools, and overhead handling equipment. High Arctic BOP Rentals focus on specialized rental equipment for underbalanced operations.
High Arctic certifies all of its equipment to recognized industry regulations and recommended practices as applicable, including Federal and Provincial Occupational Health and Safety Codes, the API, Canadian Industry Recommended Practices of the Canadian Petroleum Safety Council, the National Association of Corrosion Engineers, Canadian Standards Association, and the CAODC.
Well Control Equipment:
High Arctic supplies well control equipment in all sizes and pressure ratings ranging from 7 1/16″ 2,000 psi (179.4mm 14,000 kPa) to 11″ 15,000 psi (279.4mm 70,000 kPa). All accumulators, BOPs, spools, flanges, and valves meet OH&S regulations, API RPs and CAODC RP 6.0 and 7.0.
High Pressure, High Temp Well Control Equipment:
- 7 1/16″, 15,000 psi, Cameron “U” Single Gate BOP
- 7 1/16″, 15,000 psi, Cameron “U” Double Gate BOP
- 7 1/16″, 15,000 psi, Cameron “U” Blind Shear Ram
- Assorted 7 1/16″, 15,000 psi high temperature Pipe Rams
- 11″, 10,000 psi, Cameron “U” Single Gate BOP
- 11″, 10,000 psi, Cameron “U” Double Gate BOP
- 11″, 10,000 psi, Cameron “U” Blind Shear Ram Assorted
- 11″, 10,000 psi high temperature Pipe Rams