Class III Support Trailer
Heat System Technical Specifications:
- Thermal Output btu/hr: 1,340,000
- Heating Surface (sq. ft.): 91
- Pounds/Steam/Hour: 1,310
- Numbers of Coils: 3
- Test Pressure (psi): 600
- Design Pressure (psi): 300
- Flow Rate/Water Consumption (gph): 170
- Maximum Fuel Pressure (psi): 170
- Stack Temperature Average (°F): 575
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Output (gph): 11.8
- Engine/Motor rpm: 1,800
- Pump rpm: 800
- Blower rpm: 2,900
- Ignition Type-Magneto: Spark or Ignition Transformer
- Electric Power Supply: 12 Volt DC
- Percent CO2: 8.9
- Height to Stack Transition (inches): 60
- Length (inches): 72
- Width (inches): 43
- Weight (pounds): 1,300
- The 4992-BT is rated at 1000 ln/hr water evaporation with 20% overload capacity.
- The dryness of steam is 85-90%.
- The temperature of the steam is dependent upon the operating pressure that is selected. The maximum operating pressure is 250 psi, which equates to a steam temperature of about 450°F.
- The design pressure of the unit is 300 psi, which would also be the maximum allowable valve safety point.
- At its rated capacity, the oil consumption is 11.0 gallons per hour and water consumption is 158 gallons per hour.