Well Engineering, Abandonment and Compliance Services
ClearCompliance – Inactive Well Data Management System
ClearCompliance is an online software program to manage regulatory compliance of inactive wells and pipelines. It is a single data repository tool with built-in data validation, which applies a set of industry standard rules across all business units / assets, and significantly reduces risk and enhances reporting and forecasting abilities.
The software offers one simple to use solution of a single data management system designed to notify and schedule work, advise on requirements that minimize risk, reduce costly over-sights and allow ease of access across business units.
Capitalize on your assets with:
- Clear visibility to corporate liability and compliance requirements
- Intuitive dashboards provide insight into regulatory standings and potential issues
- Plan, execute, report, and make informed decisions with ease before regulatory deadlines are reached
Modules Available include:
- Inactive Wells Management – Be Proactive instead of Reactive
- Surface Casing Vent Flows – Manage your entire SCVF testing and repair program
- Liability Management – Discover over reported or missing liability
- Abandonment and Remediation/Reclamation Tracking – Organize and track wells requiring surface abandonment
- Inactive Pipeline Management – Simplify managing pipeline discontinuations
Every well that is licensed to a subscribing company is automatically loaded and maintained in the database, allowing users to manage their inactive wells to ensure they are compliant with local regulations. Optional Field Tablets are available which allow for convenient field site inspections in a simple to use check-list format.
Once you try it, you will wonder how you ever managed your wells without it!
Call (403) 508-7836 or email email@example.com
High Arctic’s experienced engineering team specializes in program design for Abandonments, Suspension and Well remediation projects that meet and exceed regulatory requirements. These include:
- Well Classification based on AER Directive 13 and Directive 20 guidelines
- Engineered well reviews for surface casing vent flows (SCVF) and gas mitigation (GM) remediation, cement and formation isolation, high-pressure and high-temperature operations, and liability studies
- Well File Review of the intended suspension or abandoned well with a pertinent data sheet, updated downhole diagram and a summary of the well abandonment procedures
- Regulatory support and submissions for all jurisdictions in western Canada
For More Information, contact Will Butler, P.Eng. – Office (587) 320-1314 or Cell (403) 305-8012, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
High Arctic Energy Services’ Engineering Field Services team offers industry leading knowledge, equipment and processes that ensure clients are receiving the most comprehensive, safe and cost-effective services available today.
Our range of services includes:
- Downhole Suspensions, Abandonments and Remediation – site supervision, coordination and field execution
- Surface Abandonments – wellhead cut & cap, well re-entry, pipeline abandonments, removals and discontinuations and facility abandonments
- Inspections – pre-abandonment, inactive wells, surface casing vent flow testing and gas migration testing
For more information contact Robert Anderson, Operations Lead – Office (587) 320-1315, Cell (403) 651-8061, email: email@example.com
Data Management - ClearCompliance
- ClearCompliance is an online software program to manage regulatory compliance of inactive wells and pipelines.